The Toronto Raptors promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Air Canada Center. The Raptors Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Raptors alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
The National Basketball Association, Toronto Raptors, and Air Canada Center are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports & entertainment experience. NBA fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Players will respect and appreciate each and every fan.
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
- Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests will not engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court, and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game.
- Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
The arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of season tickets and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
The NBA, Toronto Raptors, and Air Canada Center thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NBA Fan Code of Conduct.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||20 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||Start of the 4th Quarter|
|Hawkers:||Start of the 4th Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||Start of the 4th Quarter|
|The Designated Driver Program is designed to promote to our fans the importance of having a plan to get home safely. |
Fans in attendance at Leafs and Raptors home games who are not drinking alcoholic beverages can visit a Fan Services location (Gate 1 or Section 301) to take the pledge. Fans who sign up as a Designated Driver are rewarded with a voucher for a free fountain pop. They are also entered in to a draw to win a year-end prize.
Please Note: Fans must be 19 years of age or older to take the pledge.
|2014-2015 Raptors:||295||2014-2015 League:||68,537|