The Orlando Magic promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Amway Center. The Magic Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Magic alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
The National Basketball Association, Orlando Magic, and Amway Center are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports & entertainment experience. NBA fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Players will respect and appreciate each and every fan.
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
- Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests will not engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court, and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game.
- Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
The arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of season tickets and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
The NBA, Orlando Magic, and Amway Center thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NBA Fan Code of Conduct.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||Start of the 4th Quarter|
|Hawkers:||Start of the 4th Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hr. After Game Ends|
The Orlando Magic offer fans the Bud Light Good Sport Designated Driver program at all Magic games at Amway Center.
|In partnership with the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT), the Budweiser Good Sport program, and Levy Restaurants, the Magic will execute an in-arena Designated Driver program throughout the 2012-13 season. The Designated Driver program will support FDOT’s efforts to promote the Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over campaign and further expands the national Anheuser-Busch Good Sport initiative, promoted throughout sport and entertainment venues across the country. Magic fans will be encouraged to pledge sobriety and commit to being their respective group’s designated driver for the evening. Those fans 21+ years of age who register will receive an incentive from Levy Restaurants and will be entered into the drawing for a nightly prize giveaway. |
What is the incentive to sign-up for the Designated Driver Program?
Upon signing up at Guest Assistance, located on Terrace Level (section 111) and Promenade Level (section 219), Designated Drivers will receive one (1) voucher for a FREE 16 oz. Pepsi fountain drink, redeemable only within Amway Center and valid the night it is received. Additionally, one (1) winner will be selected each night to receive a special prize Finally, one (1) annual winner will be selected from all nightly winners at the end of the year to receive a grand prize package courtesy of the Orlando Magic.
|2014-2015 Magic:||1,524||2014-2015 League:||68,537|