The Milwaukee Bucks promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at BMO Harris Bradley Center. The Bucks Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Bucks alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
The Milwaukee Bucks and the Bradley Center aim to provide all guests with a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable atmosphere. Thus, to promote a pleasing experience for the Bucks game attendees, we are committed to providing an environment free from the following:
- Abusive or foul language and obscene gestures
- Clothing containing offensive language or indecent graphics
- Intoxicated or drug impaired guests
- Thrown objects, either within the seating section or onto the basketball court
- Guests entering or attempting to enter restricted areas without proper authorization or credentials
- Guests who are disruptive to the game
- Prohibited entry items such as containers, food & beverage, air horns, weapons, and laser pointers
- Banners or signs that obstruct the view of guests, obscure advertising or impede the operation of the Bradley Center, contain objectionable subject matter or are commercial in nature.Guests not abiding by this Guest Code of Conduct are subject to ejection from the Bradley Center and, in some cases, subject to criminal prosecution.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||Start of the 4th Quarter|
|Hawkers:||Start of the 4th Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||1 Hr. After Game Ends|
|Responsible consumption of alcohol is a priority for the BMO Harris Bradley Center and our home teams. Together, with MillerCoors, we have implemented a successful program to prevent guests from drinking and driving.To register as a designated driver, one must sign a pledge to neither purchase nor consume alcoholic beverages while at the Center. Eligible designated drivers must be 21 years of age, have an active event ticket, and a valid driver’s license. Drivers will then receive one soft drink coupon valid for the current event or game. |
Participants may register at the Guest Services kiosk located on the 200-level concourse outside Section 200.
|2014-2015 Bucks:||3,496||2014-2015 League:||68,537|