The Los Angeles Clippers promote responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at STAPLES Center. The Clippers Fan Code of Conduct and the details of the Clippers alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
STAPLES Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not smoke in the venue, but in designated smoking areas only.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
- Guests will be able to communicate instantly, discreetly and directly with STAPLES Center’s security command center if assistance is needed in dealing with an unruly fan, a cleanup in their section or any issues and concerns that a guest may feel the need to report. The In Stadium Solutions (24/7) text system number is present throughout the venue for fans to access.
STAPLES Center arena staff has been trained to intervene when deemed necessary and to use their best discretion to help ensure that guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other guests’ ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. Season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked. We thank you for your cooperation.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||30|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||25 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||End of the 3rd Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||Open After Game Ends|
The Los Angeles Clippers offer fans the Bud Light Good Sport Designated Driver program at all Clippers games at STAPLES Center.
|STAPLES Center has partnered with Levy Restaurants, ACE Beverage Distributing, and Anheuser-Busch, along with our four tenants the Los Angeles Kings, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers and Los Angeles Sparks in offering the Good Sport program at most major sporting events. The objective of the Good Sport program is to create, implement, and maintain effective alcohol awareness programs and policies for STAPLES Center. Good Sport is a pledge to our guests that we intend to maintain an enjoyable fan experience and atmosphere during all events held at STAPLES Center.
Where is the Good Sport kiosk located?
The Good Sport kiosk will be located either next to or across from our Main Guest Services across from Aisle 12 on the Main Concourse.
What is the incentive to sign-up for Good Sport?
Designated drivers that sign a pledge will:
Questions regarding Good Sport?
Please call 213-742-7FAN or ask any Guest Services Team Member at an event for assistance.
STAPLES Center and Levy Restaurants look forward to seeing you this season and we hope by providing the Good Sport program we can enhance your fan experience at an upcoming STAPLES Center event. Please feel free to contact us at the number above with any questions or concerns regarding the Good Sport program at STAPLES Center.
|2014-2015 Clippers:||1,836||2014-2015 League:||68,537|