The Denver Nuggets have a long tradition of promoting responsible drinking and positive fan behavior at Pepsi Center. The Nuggets Fan Code of Conduct and details of the Nuggets alcohol management plan that appear below ensure that fans have a safe and fun experience.
The National Basketball Association, the Denver Nuggets and Pepsi Center are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports & entertainment experience.
NBA fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Players will respect and appreciate each and every fan.
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
- Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests will not engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court, and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game.
- Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
The arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of season tickets and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
The NBA, the Denver Nuggets and Pepsi Center thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NBA Fan Code of Conduct.
|Alcohol Service Policies:|
|Age to Check ID:||40|
|Max Alcohol Drinks:||2/person/possession|
|Maximum Cup Size:||24 oz|
|Bottles:||Sold with caps off|
|Concession Stands:||Start of the 4th Quarter|
|Hawkers:||Start of the 4th Quarter|
|Clubs/Suites:||30 min. After Game Ends|
Designed to allow Guests to have a safe and enjoyable time at Pepsi Center events, the designated driver program helps promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Guests that are 21 and older wishing to participate may go to the Designated Driver kiosk across from Section 130 and receive a coupon which allows for a small complimentary Pepsi at a designated concession stand.
|2014-2015 Nuggets:||1,312||2014-2015 League:||68,537|